Bookmark : https://www.paternoster.info/attractions/stone-fish-studio/?id=12&entryId=5

Stone Fish Studio

Stone Fish Studio is housed in 'die ou stoor' - a beautiful old lady of a building. Built in 1863, the dry stone building was a mill, then served as the village bioscope, and then as storage for the Paternoster Fisheries.

Workshops by well known artists such as Theo Paul Vorster, Andries Gouws and Andre Jacobs are a winter delight. Team building events and art classes are by arrangement.

The wi-fi art lounge invites visitors to Paternoster to download their emails and stay in touch with friends, while enjoying an Origin coffee.

Contact info

022 7522668
082 8248917
E-mail:  dheesomgreen@gmail.com

Send an enquiry


Captcha